12 Oct Small parts/Soft Tissue
Soft Tissue ultrasound imaging techniques allow the assessment of superficial tissue structures and abnormalities located at a subcutaneous level. With the information provided by this examination, healthcare professionals can understand the nature of suspicious malformations and decide adequate interventions or treatment options.
This sonogram scan examines any superficial area or soft tissue of the body. Some typical applications include the evaluation of:
- Solid or cystic masses.
- Infections, injuries or hematomas.
- Abnormal masses or foreign bodies.
- Enlarges lymph nodes.
- Musculoskeletal problems.
- Cellulitis, abscesses and necrotizing fasciitis.
We perform ultrasounds on:
- Non-vascular extremities.
- Thyroid/ soft tissue in neck and head.
- Soft Tissues.